Staking CREE on UniSwap
Information on staking your $CREE tokens on UniSwap.
Traders who provide liquidity to the $CREE/ETH pair on UniSwap will be eligible to share a monthly allocation $CREE. Rewards are distributed pro-rata relative to a traders’ percentage of total liquidity over the course of a one month period.
You can stake $CREE into UniSwap's $CREE liquidity mining pool via the official staking page. Click here to go to the official staking page. (Using Unipool.sol and a custom site)
Yes. You will earn a share of the $CREE from the pool. Your total earnings depend on how much you have staked. Staking a low amount of $CREE will mean you will only get back a low return.
Your rewards will also be multiplied depending on how many MOONLANDs and Agent1s you have in the same wallet that you are staking from. (See: Multiplier Effect)
When we reach phase 3 onwards, NFTs and other airdrops will be rewarded to users who stake $CREE or run the CREE Machines.
To earn monthly NFTs for staking, you will simply need to have staked $CREE/ETH during that month. If you remove your stake at any time in the month then you will become ineligible for the NFT reward.
The NFT will be claimable in the next month, from the NFT claiming page. For example, if you staked in January, your NFT reward will become available to claim in February.
Yes. The more MOONLANDs and Agent1s you own, the greater your yield will be.
- 1.Click the "Claim & Unstake" button on the bottom of the staking page.
More info coming soon.
- Phase 1: Introducing the $CREE Liquidity Mining & A Guide on How to Stake.
- Phase 2: Introducing MOONLAND Multipliers in JericVerse Liquidity Mining Program.
- Phase 3: Introducing Phase 3 of the Liquidity Mining Program.
- Phase 4: Introducing NFT Rewards for Staking in the Liquidity Mining Program.