What are prime MOONLANDs?
Prime MOONLANDs are different from regular MOONLANDs.
Prime MOONLANDs have more benefits compared to regular MOONLANDs.
- Prime MOONLANDs are surrounded by major partners or landing points (HARBORs). This means that the MOONLANDs surrounding that area will experience higher traffic from players, due to players landing on the Metaverse through these landing points and then travelling outwards to explore the nearby MOONLANDs.
- More traffic means more potential monetization income and $CREE through renting the MOONLAND, building Themeparks and tax.
- Another benefit of having more traffic is that more players will see any advertisements that have been placed on billboards on prime MOONLANDs. Potentially netting the prime MOONLAND owner a small trickle of income from renting out billboard space on their MOONLANDs to others or directing visitors to their own online store, and so forth.
- There is also potentially less need for prime MOONLAND owners to have to market their lands and facilities on social media, compared to someone who built an experience on a regular MOONLAND.
- When prime MOONLANDs are initially sold in sales, they will come with exclusive, limited-time PROPERTIEs such as Home Furnitures, Themepark rides and Pets. Over time, these Event-only PROPERTIEs will become highly desirable by collectors as they get rarer.
Yes! Any TOWNs (or CITIES) containing at least 33% prime MOONLANDs, becomes a prime TOWN.
Prime TOWNs can be formed by combining prime 1x1 MOONLANDs as long as they are adjacent to each other.
Please make sure you carefully read the offer to make sure you understand what you are buying and whether the second-hand prime MOONLAND includes any prime PROPERTIEs.
Prime PROPERTIEs are very scarce. Once they have all been purchased in the initial MOONLAND sale that they were included in, we will not be producing any more of them.