What are Guilds?
Players can create Guilds for others to join. To create a new Guild, the Player must:
- 1.Acquire at least 1 BUILDING
- 2.Launched 1 Event or Moon Gallery
- 3.Own at least 1 MOONLAND
- 4.Stake at least 10,000 $CREE in JericVerse, via the JericVerse Rewards page.
The creator of the Guild is naturally the Leader with 100% voting power.
Players can join a Guild by staking a minimum of 3,030 $CREE to it. Player can choose any value higher. The amount the Player stakes, determines their staking rewards over time.
All Guilds receive staking rewards from the VAULT, proportionate to the amount of total staked $CREE from the Guild.
Players can join a Guild they like or trust, by staking a minimum of 3,030 $CREE or more. They get another source of $CREE income, as the Guild collectively reap staking rewards, or make good trading decisions with MOONLANDs, launching Events and Moon Galleries etc. This can help active or inactive Player generate more $CREE over time.
As a Guild Creator, your name will forever be at the top of the Guild, until you transfer it to someone else. The Guild Creator also has the largest voting power percentage, even as the Guild expands. Guild Creator enjoys benefits such as:
- Claiming $CREE staking rewards on behalf of the Guild. Where:
- 11% of staking rewards goes directly to the Guild Creator.
- 11% of staking rewards are split directly with other Guild Leaders proportionately to their voting power percentage.
- Making decisions for the Guild such as:
- Distributing remaining staking rewards to all Guild Members (including Leaders, excluding the Guild Creator)
- Use staking rewards to purchase MOONLAND, launch Events, acquire BUILDINGs under the Guild's name. All generated revenue from these NFTs will go back to the Guild.
- Leading the MoonMafia mini-game. Enhance Security Level for the Guild (Secure), or launch an Attack on another Guild.
As the Guild size increase with new Players joining, every 11 Players in the Guild, unlocks another slot for a new Leader to be added. Guild Leaders can choose to use or not use the unlocked slot for another new Leader.
When new Leaders are added, the existing Leaders decides how much percentage of voting power to be given to the new Leader. Voting power will dilute proportionately between existing Leaders, and given to the new Leader.
There is a Global Guilds ranking page, showing total number of Players in the Guild, total number of Leaders, and total staked $CREE.